8.19.2016

ASKAさんのブロゴでこのメッセージを書きました。泣いた。

ASKAさんのブロゴでこのメッセージを書きました。泣いた。
id:lucia-anna-lee
ASKAさん、
I know you might not have time to check this page for a period of time.
This last poem made me speechless.
I really can't think of anything to say to you.
You sing with all your strength, your cells, your whole life....that is really something I can not ever imagine.
Thank you for writing to us. You know you will be hurt really bad if you write this blog, but you still did it. For the chance to listen and talk to us by words, you accepted any kind of attacking as the price.
I will always remember this. This great thing you did just for connecting with us. And the price you have paid....
I do. I will....forever....
As usual, always love to see your posts! Always!!
And your songs, poems, and books!!!
Have a nice day!
Lucia from Taiwan

沒有留言:

張貼留言