6.25.2009

I am a Taiwanese, I am not a CHinese


Taiwan is the island which has for all practical purposes been independent for half a century, but which China regards as a rebel region that must be reunited with the mainland - by force if necessary.

Well, above is the Taiwan profile which provided by BBC. So now, I hope all Taiwanese know that China prepared more than 100 missles for us!!! What a warming welcome!!!

I am very dissapointed that Ma is leading us to China. He kisses China's ass and kick Taiwanese ass to tell everyone here that he will give Taiwan to CHina, with out any reasons that come from a normal brain.

I am curious that is it true that Taiwanese want to be CHinese??? To be part of CHina? That terrible country?? Taiwanese, Are you sure??

I want my country!! And it is Taiwan, not CHina!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言